LIMS is the one place you need to go to find and track council agenda and actions
The City’s new system for looking up City Council records and videos is now online. The legislative information management system (LIMS) is available at lims.minneapolismn.gov.
With LIMS, you can:
- Get the agenda for upcoming City Council and committee meetings.
- Look up past and future City Council agenda items and supporting documents.
- Track individual agenda items from council introduction through final action.
- See how council members voted.
- Find and watch video of City Council and committee proceedings.
LIMS archives data from all City Council proceedings going back to Jan. 3, 2017. Data from previous years is available atwww.minneapolismn.gov/meetings/all.